Education Management Information System
The Tribhuvan University Institute of Medicine, Pokhara Nursing Campus has undertaken the task of publishing basic statistical information about the higher education (bachelors and masters) through its annual publication in the form Education Management Information System (EMIS) report. This report presents information about the higher education in the campus though comprehensive data. It is expected that the information in this report will be useful for planning, policy making, designing programs and projecting resources of the higher education with special reference to Pokhara Nursing Campus. EMIS under Pokhara Nursing Campus aims is to provide updated information of the education system in the campus. The main purpose of this report is to provide adequate, accurate, timely and reliable data to the education stakeholders. This report comprises information about higher education institution of Pokhara Nursing Campus, student enrollment, pass graduates, teaching and non-teaching staffs, academic department and programs, research and publication, financial status of the campus.
Objectives of EMIS:
- To manage and monitor the day-to-day implementation of the EMIS at all levels of the system in the Organization
- To administer appropriate processes to ensure EMIS data security
- To publish the notice of campus through authorized website of organization
- To prepare EMIS report and publish information to stakeholders
- To expand of electronic governance in the organization by installing the appropriate software