Introduction of Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences Nepal
The Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences Nepal (JNHSN) is an official publication of Pokhara Nursing campus, IOM, TU. The journal is a peer reviewed, published annually and invites articles from different areas of nursing and health sciences.
Objective of the Journal
The main objective of the journal is to serve as a portal by documenting the research activities which encourages scientific paper writing and dissemination of the information.
Scope of the Journal
The publication in the journal covers original research articles, case reports and review articles related to nursing and health sciences.
- The editorial board review manuscripts in the beginning. The manuscript is looked for its originality, ethical clearance, scientific and technical flaws and significant message.
- All the manuscripts that are checked by the editorial board are forwarded for peer- review.
- The articles will move forward for publication after being confirmed that the manuscript has not been submitted in any other journal.
- The author is liable for all the data presented and references in an article.
- The acceptance, revision or rejection of the manuscript for publication will be decided by the editorial board.
- After the acceptance of the manuscript, it is send to the author for proof reading for final publication.
- In case of delay response, the article will either be rejected or need to go through whole review process.
- The suspected contents will be checked by plagiarism checking software and if the content is not acceptable, the article will be rejected.
Peer review policies
- After editor review, the manuscript will be sent for peer review.
- The review process takes around 2-4 months.
- Information of the author and affiliated institution will not be revealed to the reviewer and the review process is double blind.
- The authors are informed regarding reviewer’s comment and asked for revision.