All conference participants as an audience must fill up the online registration form that is available in our website. Participants need to pay the registration fee before they submit the registration form. Registration for the conference could be done either through online system or spot Registration.
Registration fee details
|1||Online Registration||NRs. 1000|
|2||Spot Registration||NRs. 1500|
Payment Account Information:
Registration fees should be deposited to the following account via online or bank.
Bank Name: Nepal Bank Limited, Tersapatti Branch
Account Name: Bishnu Gurung
Account number: 00901200611132000001
For Online Payment
- Registration amount NRs. 1000 should be transferred to the above given account via mobile banking, internet banking, E-Sewa or Khalti App.
- Payment slip or its screenshot should be uploaded in the registration form.
- Name of the participant should be clearly mentioned in the remarks during online payment.
- Bank transfer must be the net amount. Participants should pay if any extra charges for the bank transfer is required.
For Bank Deposit
- Registration amount NRs. 1000 should be deposited in the above given account.
- The scanned copy of deposit document (Bank Voucher) must be upload in the registration form.
- Name of the participant should be clearly mentioned in the deposit voucher.
- Bank deposit must be the net amount.
For Spot Registration
- Registration form and fee should be filled and paid in the program registration counter.
- The venue of program is Yellow Pagoda Hotel, Damside, Pokhara.
The registration fee covers access to all plenary and parallel sessions, abstract book, lunch and refreshments during conference. The conference fee does not include accommodation and transportation. In case of non-attendance, the registration fee will not be refunded.